The Lakes Apartments in Bellevue, Washington
ON THE WATERFRONT
Relax on a waterfront balcony, a glass of pinot in your hand, the sun setting over the Olympics. That’s a pretty common end to the day here. Lakes’ innovative, award-winning design is full of meandering streams, fountains and lush green woodlands. The perfect setting for a private movie screening, BBQ or evening workout in the onsite fitness center.
Choose Your Floorplan
I want to pay...
- Show all
- A little (0-$1000)
- A little bit more ($1000-$2000)
- Moderately ($2000-$3000)
- Impress my friends ($3000++)
bed / bath
- Show all
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- It's a non-stop party over here
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for The Lakes Apartments
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
No smoking. Serious.
Our community is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt smoke free. No butts about it. It’s better for you, your neighbors and our neighborhood.
Never far from facebook
Get online anytime with free WiFi in most common areas. So, no matter where you are at home, you’re connected.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
Full Amenities List
- Spiral staircases, cathedral ceilings, and open lofts and skylight
- Wood burning fireplaces to enjoy the crackling, scent, romance of a real fire
- Luxurious Metroflor® flooring
- Maytag® Neptune® large-capacity front-load washer, EnergyStar® qualified with auto temp control, TurboClean wash system, self-cleaning lint filter and 22 custom cycles with delay-start options
- Maytag® 2400 series 3/4 size large capacity compact electric dryer
- GE® White 30 in. free-standing electric range with CleanWell™ cook top system and ClearView™ window
- GE® Spacemaker over-the-range microwave oven with convenience cooking control pads for beverage, popcorn and reheat, SmartControl system with interactive digital display
- GE® Spacemaker EnergyStar dishwasher
- GE® 17.9 cubic ft. top-freezer refrigerator with spill-proof glass shelves help contain spills for easy cleaning
- Granite countertops with 4 in. backsplash
- Bourgogne Digione 12x12 in. surround tile on fireplace
- Connect with high-speed Internet access
- Large decks and patios to linger, read, relax and savor
- Serene lakes, meandering streams and dramatic fountains
- Lake, fountain, or woodland views
- Bask in the sun at our swimming pool and spa
- Beautiful clubhouse perfect for entertaining
- Where to park? No worries with assigned covered parking
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
Bike or hike the Olympic Peninsula, or kayak on the pristine waterways of Puget Sound. You’re 15 miles from Seattle and 50 miles from backcountry skiing on majestic Mt. Rainier. With direct highway access, local employers like Amazon and Google are just down the road. Plus, Bellevue's main public high schools were all included in Newsweek's listing of the Best High Schools in America.