Mansion Grove: Apartments for Rent in Santa Clara
WIDE, ROLLING LAWNS
If you’re seeking apartments for rent in Santa Clara, we think you’ll be very happy with Mansion Grove. Each apartment has been designed with loads of thoughtful touches and you’ll be cooking up some delicious comfort food in the gourmet kitchen in no time. Ready to burn up some calories? Just head to the onsite gym or spend some time at the pool.
The ultimate housewarming gift.
$1000 off selected 2 bedroom Artisan apartment home*
Pricing and availability are subject to change at any time and vary based on the lease term period and move-in date. Pricing is for rent only and excludes other charges that may be incurred under your lease agreement. Special offers are valid for first-time future neighbors only.
Choose Your Floorplan
I want to pay...
- Show all
- A little (0-$1000)
- A little bit more ($1000-$2000)
- Moderately ($2000-$3000)
- Impress my friends ($3000++)
bed / bath
- Show all
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- It's a non-stop party over here
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for Mansion Grove
Never far from facebook
Get online anytime with free WiFi in most common areas. So, no matter where you are at home, you’re connected.
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
No smoking. Serious.
Our community is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt non-smoking. No butts about it. It’s better for you, your neighbors and our neighborhood.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
Cool like the Fonz
Nothing beats the heat during the dog days of summer like a perfectly climate controlled den of relaxation. A/C’s pretty nice when it’s just a little too warm out too. Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
Full Amenities List
- Cinema Lounge with high-def and surround sound for you and your 14 closest friends
- Business Center with free internet access
- Free Wi-Fi in the Recreation/Leasing Office and Main Pool Area
- Fireside lounge w/baby grand piano and large screen TV
- Work up a sweat in the lighted tennis courts and full-size basketball courts*
- Aerobics center with certified instructors
- Fitness Center open 5am-11pm with individual Precor and Star Trac equipment
- Two large swimming pools
- Barbecue area and playground
- Enjoy elegant waterscapes and lush gardens
- On-site concierge (package pickup) and dry-cleaning service
- Air Conditioning
- Luxury Dal Tile Flooring*
- Kashmir White granite countertops*
- GE® washer and electric dryer
- GE® electric range
- GE® over-the-range microwave
- GE® EnergyStar dishwasher*
- GE® freezer refrigerator*
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
The first thing that hits you is the beautiful setting of Mansion Grove luxury apartments in Santa Clara. The property shares grounds with the historic James Lick mansion, a cultural landmark in Santa Clara. The view is peaceful and pastoral; like something nestled in the English countryside. However, you’ll be living right in the center of the action in Silicon Valley and what could be easier? Just hop on highway 101 and wind your way to work each day, daring the rest of the world to keep pace with the techy universe.