in Mountain View, California
GREEN SPACE + LIVING SPACE
Choose Your Floorplan
I want to pay...
- Show all
- A little (0-$1000)
- A little bit more ($1000-$2000)
- Moderately ($2000-$3000)
- Impress my friends ($3000++)
bed / bath
- Show all
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- It's a non-stop party over here
Amenities for Heatherstone
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Never far from facebook
Get online anytime with free WiFi in most common areas. So, no matter where you are at home, you’re connected.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
Full Amenities List
- Caildo black slab granite countertops with 4 in. backsplash in kitchen and bathroom
- Glacier Bay single handle European pull-out spray faucets
- Maytag® Neptune® front-load washer, large capacity EnergyStar® qualified with auto temp control, TurboClean wash system, self-cleaning lint filter and 22 custom cycles with delay-start options
- Maytag® Neptune® large capacity compact electric dryer with GentleBreeze™ drying system, 13 drying cycle options and 3 temp settings
- GE® Energy Star® 22.0 Cu. ft. stainless side-by-side refrigerator with GE SmartWater™ filtration systems*
- GE® 1.4 cubic ft. stainless steel over-the-range microwave oven with 950 cooking watts and convenience cooking controls*
- GE® 30 in. free-standing electric range and super-large oven capacity with QuickSet™ precise oven controls and ceramic glass cooktop with dual element baked for even heating and fast warm-up*
- GE® Nautilus™ built-in dishwasher with PowerScrub™ wash system HotStart™ and QuietPower™ sound package*
- Connect with high-speed Internet access
- Lounge on your extra-large patios and private balconies
- Pool or garden views*
- Enjoy the swimming pool and spa
- Work up a sweat in the fitness center
- Relax in the clubhouse w/fireside seating area, kitchen
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
Heatherstone just a hop, skip, and a latte to downtown Mountain View, Silicon Valley and the Bay. We all love SF, but Castro Street will soon become one of your favorite places to go. It's a six-block pedestrian-friendly street in downtown Mountain View loaded with restaurants that leave their chairs out on the sidewalk overnight - it's that friendly. You’re near a Caltrain stop, the Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts and Pioneer Park.