Hacienda Commons Apartments
in Pleasanton, California
A HOMESTEAD ALL YOUR OWN
Hacienda Commons is a welcoming retreat near the heart of downtown Pleasanton, with all the comforts of home. Wood-burning fireplaces, private patios and decks, a lap pool and private fitness center. Sit back, relax and recharge.
Choose Your Floorplan
I want to pay...
- Show all
- A little (0-$1000)
- A little bit more ($1000-$2000)
- Moderately ($2000-$3000)
- Impress my friends ($3000++)
bed / bath
- Show all
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- It's a non-stop party over here
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for Hacienda Commons
Cool like the Fonz
Nothing beats the heat during the dog days of summer like a perfectly climate controlled den of relaxation. A/C’s pretty nice when it’s just a little too warm out too. Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
Full Amenities List
- Distinctive one and two bedroom floor plans
- Central air conditioning
- Warm up to traditional wood-burning fireplaces*
- Washer/Dryer in apartments*
- Large walk-in closets that will hold your entire wardrobe
- Mirrored closet doors*
- Exalt in vaulted ceilings*
- Modern recessed lighting
- Luxuriate in your private patios/balconies with storage units*
- Relax by the resort-style pool with spa
- Take advantage of the on-site business center
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Take advantage of resident activities
- Package acceptance
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Assigned covered parking
- Right near public transportation
- Our pet program: We love cats!
- On-line tools to pay rent, get real-time pricing for available units, purchase renters insurance, manage utilities, or log service requests.
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
You'll relish Pleasanton's too-good-to-be true small-town vibe. Each first Wednesday Main Street is blocked to traffic for a street fair, complete with dance hall and beer garden. And don’t miss the weekly Farmers’ Market. At home you’re just a short walk/run/skate/bike-ride away from the Pleasanton Tennis and Community Park. Plus, the BART, 580 and 680 are close at hand.