in Walnut Creek, California
Energy, cultural depth and tranquil, park-like grounds make The Boulders feel like a tucked away sanctuary. But you’re still close to shopping, dining and entertainment in downtown Walnut Creek. That also means you’re just off Highways 680 and 24, and a free shuttle ride away from the local BART station. Serenity, meet urbanity.
Choose Your Floorplan
I want to pay...
- Show all
- A little (0-$1000)
- A little bit more ($1000-$2000)
- Moderately ($2000-$3000)
- Impress my friends ($3000++)
bed / bath
- Show all
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- It's a non-stop party over here
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for The Boulders
No smoking. Serious.
Our community is absolutely, 100%, without a doubt non-smoking. No butts about it. It’s better for you, your neighbors and our neighborhood.
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
Cool like the Fonz
Nothing beats the heat during the dog days of summer like a perfectly climate controlled den of relaxation. A/C’s pretty nice when it’s just a little too warm out too. Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Full Amenities List
- Spacious loft floor plans* for studio, one- and two-bedroom newly remodeled apartments
- Calido black slab granite countertops with 4 inch backsplash*
- Luxury Metrofloor® wood flooring*
- GE® 30 in. self-cleaning super-large free-standing electric range with TruTempTM*
- Classic GE® Nautilus™ built-in dishwasher with QuietPowerTM sound package*
- CleenSteel™ GE® 18 in. cubic ft. top-freezer refrigerator helps contain spills for easy cleaning*
- Energy Star® qualified Maytag® 24 in. compact front-load washer with 22 custom cycles*
- Maytag® compact dryer with large interior capacity and GentleBreeze™ drying system*
- Large walk-in closets*
- Tacoma monarch white cabinet with stainless steel pulls*
- Glacier Bay single handle European style pull-out spray faucet*
- Air conditioning*
- Inviting oversized patio/balcony
- Two deluxe swimming pools including a 12-meter lap pool
- All residences feature wiring enabling state of the art performance and options for high speed internet action, Ethernet, DSL, Wireless web, digital cable and satellite TV.
- Cardio and strength equipment in lifestyle fitness center
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
Down dog it at Bikram Yoga, pamper your car at the Auto Spa, sample some ceviche at the Havana or drive to Mt. Diablo for a day hike and see vistas that the first Bolbones Indians experienced long ago. The Clay Arts Guild, located nearby, features open studios so you can learn to throw that pot. Or take in a performance at the Lesher Center for Performing Arts. You won’t get bored anytime soon.