Waterford Place: Apartments for Rent in Folsom
MOTHER NATURE IS A HOP, SKIP AND A JUMP AWAY
What do you value most in the place you want to call home? Top amenities such as a pool with an outdoor fireplace and barbeque area? Do you want to live in a great location close to natural beauty surrounded by hiking/biking trails? Right here is a community of friendly neighbors who are perfectly happy to have it all. Check out Waterford Place if you’re in the market for apartments in Folsom, CA; you’ll be happy you did. Each home features a built-in flat screen TV, granite countertops, washer/dryer, wood-burning fireplace and other luxury touches.
Choose Your Floorplan
I want to pay...
- Show all
- A little (0-$1000)
- A little bit more ($1000-$2000)
- Moderately ($2000-$3000)
- Impress my friends ($3000++)
bed / bath
- Show all
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- It's a non-stop party over here
Amenities for Waterford Place
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
Cool like the Fonz
Nothing beats the heat during the dog days of summer like a perfectly climate controlled den of relaxation. A/C’s pretty nice when it’s just a little too warm out too. Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
Full Amenities List
- Dramatic nine-foot ceilings
- 37 inch LCD Flat Screen TV
- Stackable or side-by-side washer/dryer in units
- Central heat and air conditioning
- European style cabinetry in kitchens and baths
- Exquisitely engineered, built-to-last granite countertops
- GE®18.2 cu. ft. top-freezer refrigerator with upfront temperature controls, gallon door storage and NeverCleanTM condenser
- GE® 30 in. free-standing electric range cooktop and oven with super large oven capacity, ClearViewTM window and CleanWellTM cooktop system
- GE® Spacemaker over-the-range microwave oven with recirculation vent, 1.6 cu. ft. capacity, convenience cooking controls with 10 power levels
- GE® built-in white dishwasher with trim less door design, deluxe lower rack, HotStartTM option that preheats water and QuietPowerTM motor
- GE® 3.2 cu. ft. super capacity washer with nine wash cycles, FlexCareTM agitator and three water levels to minimize water waste
- Designer light fixtures
- Enjoy the warmth and crackle of wood burning fireplaces
- Swim laps in the 41 ft. by 19 ft. swimming pool
- Take a dip in the 19 ft. small pool or soak in the spa and dry sauna
- Relax pool side by the outdoor fireplace and barbeque area
- Break a sweat in the cardio fitness and weight room with free weights, 11 Paramount circuit machines, cardio room with 2 Stairmasters, 3 Precor elliptical trainers, 2 treadmills and a stationary bike
- Sit, flirt, and socialize in the community clubhouse with its gourmet kitchen, cozy fireplace, conference room with internet access and 42 inch LCD flat screen TV
- Hook up to high-speed Internet access
- Shaded by mature oak trees
- Enclosed garages available
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
If you’re looking for an apartment for rent in Folsom, CA, come by for a tour of Waterford Place. The first thing that hits you when you arrive is the peaceful setting surrounded by shady oaks and pines. It’s a short commute to Sacramento, yet far from the hustle bustle. On weekends you can head out to nearby Folsom Lake Recreational Area, go for a boat ride on Lake Natoma, or check out the cafés, shops, and local color of the historic district of Sutter Street.