3310 Apartments in Sacramento, California
EASY IS EVERYTHING
Minutes to downtown Sacto and just down the road from the endless bounty of Nor Cal, 3310 Apartments is right where you want to be. Make that where everyone wants to be (Sacramento’s one of the most livable regions in the country). 3310 Apartments adds to the mix with the perfect combination of neighborhood, amenities and easy livability.
The ultimate housewarming gift.
No rent until Jan 1st on select units*
Pricing and availability are subject to change at any time and vary based on the lease term period and move-in date. Pricing is for rent only and excludes other charges that may be incurred under your lease agreement. Special offers are valid for first-time future neighbors only.
Choose Your Floorplan
I want to pay...
- Show all
- A little (0-$1000)
- A little bit more ($1000-$2000)
- Moderately ($2000-$3000)
- Impress my friends ($3000++)
bed / bath
- Show all
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- It's a non-stop party over here
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for 3310 Apartment Homes
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
Full Amenities List
- Air conditioning
- Abundant closet space
- Experience the warmth and crackle of wood burning fireplaces
- GE® 18.2 cubic ft. top-freezer refrigerator with upfront temperature controls and NeverClean® food drawers
- GE® 30 in. free-standing gas range with self-clean oven, extra large capacity with QuickSet III oven controls for precise cooking
- GE® 18 in. SpaceMaker® dishwasher
- Ceiling fan in every apartment
- Large balcony or deck with storage
- Pool or garden views
- Do laps in the 25-meter Junior Olympic pool then soak in the spa
- Work up a sweat in the expansive fitness center w/his and her saunas
- Visit the cyber learning center with its high-speed internet access
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
The seat of government in California doubles as an epicenter of arts and entertainment. But don’t take our word for it. Check out the Wells Fargo Pavilion, the Sacramento philharmonic, the Arco Arena (home of the Kings) and the dusty, Wild Westness of Old Town. Once you get your fill in the city, head out of town for the endless list of must-sees and have-to-dos dotting the map.