Vantage Apartments in Los Angeles, California
HOLLYWOOD OLD AND NEW
Vantage at Hollywood Hills pulls together the elegance of a bygone era and the amenities of the modern age. Full city views, fireplaces and plenty of space make it more than just a home. It’s a recharging station, retreat and starting line for everything in your life.
Choose Your Floorplan
I want to pay...
- Show all
- A little (0-$1000)
- A little bit more ($1000-$2000)
- Moderately ($2000-$3000)
- Impress my friends ($3000++)
bed / bath
- Show all
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- It's a non-stop party over here
Nothing to see here.But don't move along. Expand your search and give it another try…
Amenities for Vantage
Fido and Mr. Whiskers Are Welcome
We champion an all-inclusive, Friends With Paws Program. No more weight limits, height restrictions or “Best in Show” hoops and hurdles. We’ll greet your four-legged confidante as a distinguished guest with a Welcome Kit that includes tasty treats and toys to help your pal feel right at home. Our staff can even help the two of you find suitable pet grooming and daycare services when you need them.
*For the pooches breed restrictions do apply. Two pet maximum per home.
**Additional deposit required upon move-in.
***All pets are subject to compatibility screening.
Pet policy varies by property, call for details.
Never far from facebook
Get online anytime with free WiFi in most common areas. So, no matter where you are at home, you’re connected.
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Cool like the Fonz
Nothing beats the heat during the dog days of summer like a perfectly climate controlled den of relaxation. A/C’s pretty nice when it’s just a little too warm out too. Set your in-home thermostat to wherever you like it and chill.
We’ve got you covered
Park your car in a covered spot every night. Covered parking means fewer cat paw prints, less wear and tear on your baby and a shaded, dry entrance and getaway every time.
Full Amenities List
- Choice of studio, one- or two- bedroom floor plans
- Carrara marble tiled fireplace
- Cashmere White granite kitchen and wine bar vanity countertops
- 42" LCD TV above the fireplace
- GE® Nautilus™ built-in dishwasher with PowerScrubTM wash system and QuietPower™ sound package (select residences)
- Sophistication and polish with GE® express chill EnergyStar™ 23.1 cubic ft. stainless steel side-by-side refrigerator (select residences)
- GE® SmartWater™ Filtration Systems delivers great tasting water and ice
- Glacier Bay single handle euro pull-out spray kitchen faucet
- Master bedroom suites with walk-in closets
- Sip fresh-squeezed orange juice at your private patio/balcony to start the day
- Quiet, efficient central heat and air conditioning
- Custom wood cabinetry with European style steel cabinet pulls (select residences)
- 24-hr fitness center with treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes, and free weights
- Landscaped, rooftop sundeck terrace with views of the Hollywood Hills and downtown LA
- Space to lounge, sun, or relax
- Controlled access entry
- Well lit, convenient to access underground parking
- On-line tools to pay rent, get real-time pricing for available units, purchase renters insurance, manage utilities, or log service requests.
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
When you need to venture out, jog with the celebrities in nearby Runyon Canyon Park. Or for a more ambitious hike head to Griffith Park, one of the large urban parks in North America. If traditional Hollywood is your passion, head to Grumman's Chinese Theatre and Hollywood Boulevard or sip a cosmo in the classic Hollywood retreat Frank's Grill.