Birch Pointe Apartments in Beaverton, Oregon
THE GREAT ESCAPE
Just steps away from Tanasbourne Shopping Center, a few blocks from Intel and a block away from the Tanasbourne Health Center, you’re always just a hop, skip and a jump away from something to do. But why leave, when you can enjoy views of protected wetlands, ponds and streams surrounded by white oaks and flowering trees from your balcony?
Choose Your Floorplan
I want to pay...
- Show all
- A little (0-$1000)
- A little bit more ($1000-$2000)
- Moderately ($2000-$3000)
- Impress my friends ($3000++)
bed / bath
- Show all
- Studio / 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- It's a non-stop party over here
Amenities for Birch Pointe
But a friendly game of Marco Polo never did anybody wrong. That’s where our onsite pool comes in handy. Swim some laps, cool off or just laze poolside.
Stop hoarding quarters
Laundry isn’t fun. Doing it in a Laundromat makes it worse. With an in-home washer and dryer you can stop wasting Sunday afternoons waiting for a machine to free up and start doing your laundry on your own schedule.
Full Amenities List
- Master bedrooms with walk-in closets*
- Large studio, one, two and three bedroom floorplans
- Get that "down-home" feeling with rare, natural wood burning fireplaces*
- Electric range
- Built-in dishwasher
- In-unit washers/dryers
- Spacious storage areas*
- Private patios and balconies
- Pool, garden and protected wetland views*
- Resort-style clubhouse with large comfortable seating area and TV room
- Deluxe terraces, 35 ft. swimming pool
- Full service fitness center open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. with cardio, cycles, treadmills, elliptical machines and Precor strength machine
- Large, lighted indoor racquetball court open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
Explore The Neighborhood
Chill in the new clubhouse or take a dip in the pool. You’re a half mile from Hwy 26, 20 minutes from downtown Portland and a short drive from wine country. Or, forget the car and walk to Portland’s MAX light rail line. At Birch Pointe you’re surrounded by nature and never far from urban adventure.